RSS

Saya Dah jumpa seseorang...

Ok, dont be fool by looking at the title. Just gonna express my feelings upon it.. It's actually a song sung by my favorite star BRYAN ADAMS and his duet, a legendary diva BARBRA STREISAND.


kalau translate BI the title is:

I Finally Found Someone


Bryan Adams and Barbra Streisand


Ni la 2 org penyanyi yg nyanyi lagu nih....Actually this song is a soundtract of movie "The mirror has 2 Faces" directed by Barbra sendiri..mengisahkan 2 org lecturer yg dah berumur tp x kawin2 lagi sebab x percaya true love. Finally, dua org kawin jugak...tp sweeet sgt cite nih pastu kelaka sbb bila dorang start bercinta masing2 awkward. hahahahaha

back to the point...

Why i love this song??? ulang la berapa ratus kali pun aku xkan rase boring...hari2 aku nyanyi lagu ni..dlm hanphone, mp3, dlm laptop and dlm otak mesti ade copy.Lagu ni sweet giler sampaikan org yg duduk dekat dgn aku akan ter-automatic hafal lagu ni sebab hari2 aku dengar+nyanyi+ulang..hahaha

salah 1 sebab kenapa aku suka sgt lagu ni sebab yg pertama, Bryan Adams sendiri yg nyanyi..He's my star! 60% lagu2 dia sume dlm cerebrum aku. One of his greatest song is this one. Tapi syg kenapa smpai skang Adams x kawin lagi??...he owned everything but he didnt own a WOMEN. Lagu2 dia sume psl cinta but yet he, himself still unoccupied...

Aku terbaca yg dia nk tumpukan seumur hidup kt his singing carreer...ntah betol ke x

Secondly, sebab lyric lagu ni amat2 menyentuh jiwa...walaupun aku xpernah bercinta tp aku dpt rasakan "perasaan" itu bila kita dh jumpa seseorang by whom we spare our life with the person eternity... ^^...cewahhhhh!! so, this is it,


I FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE (Barbra Streisand & Bryan Adams)

I finally found someone,that knocks me off my feet
I finally found the one, that makes me feel
complete


We started over coffee, we started out as friends
It's funny how from simple things, the best things begin

This time it's different, (da..da..da..da)
It's all because of you, (da..da..da..da)
It's better than it's ever been
'Cause we can talk it through
Oohh, my favorite line was "Can I call you sometime?"
It's all you had to say to
take my breath away...

(Chorus)
This is it, oh, I finally found
someone
Someone to
share my life
I finally found
the one, to be with every night
'Cause whatever I do, it's just got to be
you
My life has just
begun
I finally found someone, ooh, someone


I finally found someone, oooh

Did I keep you waiting?, (I didn't mind)
I apologize,(baby, that's fine )
I would wait
forever just to know you were mine
And I love your hair,(sure it looks fine?)
I love what you wear, (isn't it too tight)
You're
exceptional, I can't wait for the rest of my life

(Repeat Chorus)

Whatever I do, it's just got to be you
Ooo...My life has just begun....

I finally found someone....


I'm truly head over heal with this song...Walaupun aku xjumpe "someone" tu lagi tp aku berharap lepas kalau dh jumpa tu akan kekal selama-lamanya..mcm dlm lagu ni...mungkin "someone" tu aku xpernah jumpa lagi (bakal jumpe) ataupun, dia tu depan mata aku je? ntah la..we can never predict what will happen to us on the upcoming days..we need to get through it..time will tell everything :)

Anywhere, lagu ni akan tetap menjadi theme wedding song aku nanti hahaha (getek giler) :)




comeyy hihihi






  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 no comments :):

Post a Comment