RSS

I just want to pass this massage to everyone who reads and cares
To whoever believe the power of friendship

If I'm not speaking to you does not mean I'm mad (even sometimes I go red)
If I'm avoiding to you does not mean I do not care
If I'm purposely did something irritating to you

I did it because...

It's just because I want you to think WHO am I to you
It's just because I want you to UNDERSTAND me,
It's just because I want you to APPRECIATE me
It's just because I want you to BEAR with me
It's just because I want you to think how much I CARE to you
It's just because I want you to realized the CUTS you've made


True enough I never hate you
Behind every single prayer,,,there's always a hope

If you cant take it anymore, there's always a door to walkout









  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 no comments :):

Post a Comment