RSS

Not a great pretender

I must say I am not a great pretender! I was good at it, but not now anymore. This is like wearing a masquerade to cover all the insanity hide within it. The problem is, whenever I see this person, I just don't know how to act. I tried to be professional, but I can't. My eyes run from meeting his/hers. That makes me not a good player after all.

Hipocrite? Yes..bloody damn right

Bencinya...macam mana nak hilangkan rasa sangka buruk kat orang lain? Buat aku rasa tak tenteram je. Aku pun rasa diri ni macam jahat sebab tak mampu baik dengan semua orang walaupun memang kita tak boleh suka semua orang.

Sebab tu Tuhan tak bagi manusia kuasa yang boleh baca hati semua orang. Kalaulah boleh, habis la dunia ni.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 no comments :):

Post a Comment