RSS

how to get rid of this irritating thoughts?

It was just typical days in here. But it have gone very exaggerating, thinking of something that should not bother this mind. Aishh benci la macam ni.



Alkisahnya macam ni..I think I am being goddamned childish. Not mature enough to talk to real professional people. I should have learn more about protocols and ethics, how to meet people, get acquaintance and all. Instead, I'm become more bitchy and I realized that during the very next day..duhh >.<''


Tak macam umur 20 tahun pun aku ni.


Another thing that bothers this mind is how to not-to-make people offend. I think for some reasons, my words is like a razor blade that cuts down people's heart and temper. Why do I think so? do they mind of what I have said or is just me thinking too much??


I have learnt not to speak too much, tapi lain yang jadi. Ya Allah, teruknya aku rasa. Kadang-kadang rasa mahu cerita masalah tapi aku takut pulak kalau benda tu mengumpat org. Tengok ni, sampai dah tak kenal dosa pahala... T.T


Macam mana la ni ek?? I felt a pang of guilt each time I woke up from bed and thinking of what I have been through yesterday. Kadang-kadang aku rasa diri ini macam melampau je tapi..apasal la aku tak pernah nak berubah ni??


Orang selalu cakap, what goes around comes around. Aku takut terjadi balik macam dulu. Pengalaman yang menyakitkan dan tak mampu dikenang disebabkan kealpaan aku dulu. Tapi bila dah happy happy macam sekarang ni, kene beringat gak;


Once bitten twice shy.


Harap-harap segala hari-hariku berjalan dengan lancar. Amin


Fell in love with this subjek.
I like worms haha ♥~

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 no comments :):

Post a Comment