RSS

campus is off!! yeayyy :D


Sangat gembira sampai tak tu nak buat ape. Tu la ko Intan, time final hari tu selalu merungut tension sampai malas nak study sakit kepala. Haha

Here I am, kat dalam bilik di rumah di Setapak, KL updating this blog and it feels like its been ages since the last post.


Issue 1 : Final exam sem 3

Owh, I think I did it well but somehow, rasa tak sedap hati memikirkan especially paper ruminant production (padan muka aku pilih soalan Pearson square method). Huhu ntah ape la result aku nanti..hmmm

Histology... omg, I flunked :(

Bacteriology : Blame on my stupid act. Oh Dr Jasbir please be kind to us

Physiology: mind-twisted, but somehow I did not know if my answers is relevant to the questions given.

Thai: Hahaha..I got out from exam hall 40 minutes earlier after the exam (2 hours) has started...InsyaAllah bole kut ;)


I dont think I will get Dean List
needs a long-life pray for that



Issue 2: weight


Current weight : 60 kg

Thanks to Orange juice and Fish diet!

keep on doing it!


Issue 3 : 2oth Birthday

Ok, aku dah 20 :( Huwaaa~ tak mau la. Nanti dah kene macam orang dewasa dah kalau perangai macam budak2 orang mengata lak..huu~

My birthday celebration was a surprise even though I have not expecting it due to final exams and stuff but My Probono's has made it for me. I birthday celebration is celebrated at the night together with other classmate SDV2 in the lab..I repeat IN THE LAB..hahaha.. I was touched they did a movie maker about me (walaupun sgt memalukan huhuhu) and belikan birthday cake for me. Dorang belikan lampu katak (which I named it Katak Waaa) sebab bila on light, sume orang exclaimed "Waaaa" Hehehe


Sedutan Birthday


My birthday cake : Cik Tan Tan! haha cute
Blueberry cake yg sedap but unfortunately... hehe*



Making a wish : Dean List haha


suasana time birthday


'

Suap cik Asma Munshi :D
ps: ade org buat muka ayu belakang kami haha



hehe

After that we went to Pizza Hut, and makan!! hehe. Dalam ni kene bukak hadiah huhu



Sementara tunggu pizza dtg



Inilah dia katak Waaa

hijau hijau I like ;)



Birthday boy and birthday girl ;)



Huhuhu cheezy pizzza yg sedap dan berkolestrol



melt waa..


Pizza yum yum



ok..after this no more haha


credits to Akmal


Special thanks to Asma Munshi, Akmal Ezat, and Farhan Hanif. You guys own the place in my seldom heart..ececece XD

I got a big hand made birthday card dengan ada poet lagi..huhu nak nangis aku bace...sayang Asma Munshi

And happy birthday jugak kat Akmal Ezat (yg birthday sehari sebelum birthday aku)...aku terharu la haha

I got many prizes too!! Thanks to Siti Shakinna Chu @ lolot, Pammie, Tay, Akmal too.



Roomate tersayang~ ♥



My big Birthday card..
(detail2 rahsia yg xperlu diceritakan hehe)


and more?

I got a pair of pinky sandal...also from Asma Munshi. Thank you babey ♥ ♥ ♥


**************************

I ♥ Probono's. My bffE

Terima kasih kerana menceriakan hari-hari ku sepanjang kita di bumi Kelantan




***************************


Exam dah abis, and I'm gonna spend some quality time with my beloved family before heading to Kluang for 2 weeks practical on Veterinary Instituition..InsyaAllah


Gonna post for more!!


ps: tak pela tak dpt pegi konsert Air Supply kat KL. I'm their die hard fans forever
huhu











  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 no comments :):

Post a Comment