RSS

almost there...

Few days ago, Abah called me "Doctor". It suddenly slapped me from the reality;



I am going to be a doctor!

Having to said that I still have a long ride to go there, despite I am in the half way on the 'doctory' mission :) My knowledge is just basic and I still need to explore more.


First step to success is to have faith in ourself, before everything else. Sometime susah aku nak percaya yang diri aku boleh buat tapi bila fikir-fikir balik of all these times the thing that do not come in my conscience, but suddenly I've made it!


I am not a immaculate person, I'm just a normal girl who's ability is not beyond everyone else. I am not gifted, but somehow the gift shown in my way because I knew I tried so hard to get it. I am not born genius, for I don't have extra part in the brain like Albert Eistein does but I am sure, the intelligent skill comes from my hard work.


Mak pernah cakap yang aku sebenarnya tak pandai belajar, masa kecik dulu selalu dapat nombor last dalam kelas, belajar tulis nama sendiri pon masa darjah 1, lambat mengeja, math teruk and stuff tapi mak cakap aku rajin belajar (yeke?) especially time high school dulu2. English lagi la bengong time dulu. I learnt to speak english from my good friends in high school. Barulah ade courage nak speaking even though always in incorrect grammars. Hahaha


Time sekolah dulu, aku jenis takut nak mintak abah beli buku rujukan banyak-banyak sebab takut tak dapat result best membazir je beli. So, I am so dependable on the text books sumbangan kerajaan. Hehehe


Time matrik la yang paling tension, teringat nak final sem 1, aku paling tension subject math. Sumpah, aku pernah nangis pagi-pagi sebab terlampau tension sebab soalan yang senang pun terkonfius tak tau nak buat. Sem 2 jgn cakap la..math tu macam tak pernah belajar je. I wonder macam mana aku bole survive time matrik dulu??


Bila dapat result masuk ke UMK, aku sangat2 bersyukur sebab tak pernah sangka aku akan dapat ambil kos vet ni walaupun aku tau cgpa aku agak rendah. Tak nak bagitau..malu kowt :b
Tapi aku akan buktikan, budak sekolah harian biase pun boleh cemerlang setanding dengan budak sekolah asrama!! huhuhu


Ok, pengakuan berani mati..I have no love life YET. How is that?? hehe


Now, I am a vet student in year 2 and going to enter sem 4 and the real doctor studies is begun. More challenges is going to hit me though I am not fully prepared. The sem 3 final result is going to prevails my ability to go on for more tougher subjects. I wished on my birthday cake in front of my classmates; I want to get a dean list this sem, although I knew it is a dream far from reality, I just hope so.



Tak mahu berharap sangat2 takut nanti frust menonggeng,,


Hopefully dipermudahkan segala urusan-urusan..amin :)




p/s: Baru lepas kene membebel dgn mak sebab malas nak sapu rumah.. =.=''

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 no comments :):

Post a Comment