RSS

datang lagi perasaan itu..



Suddenly it came again..
this thought, this feeling, this ponder
everything triggers,
me and YOU
those memories come crushing through
it's agony, seeing you again..
like a stab in my chest
took this heart out
and shred it into pieces


How did I forget?
How did I went through it?
Just when I thought I was over you
but sometimes
My heart couldn't bluff
I still see my old self
in your eyes
and it's sparkling
and I keep avoid your eyes..
I might fall again..


It's true
that I have learnt everything from the darkest past
I shunned you away in my life
It's hard, though
each and every part of me has tried
but those thought of you keep taunting me
I've done everything I can to ease the pain
and I was sailing in the endless oceans
looking for the port
but there was nothing there..
and I kept continue


It was time, where I finally reached my destination
the time had sat me free
I managed to get rid of you
I finally can stand on my own
this feeling outgrew
and it's built a barrier between us
We're living into two separate worlds
We're never be the same
And I knew..there would be NEVER again


even though I still can feel the torch
I knew it's inevitable
but 1 thing for sure,
whenever I feel hurt
I will sacrifice to let it subsides
I will try to make a new turn
to make sure that this is just a another nightmare
and I'm still sleeping..
when I wake up..
that was just a dream
it wasn't real at all


Let me be like this..
I can never knock your heart again
Because you are enlisted
in my personal list as
"den mand, som jeg foresket i"
I hope,
We're only friends
ONLY FRIENDS
I'm over you.



END












Omg, tired..baru balik Zoo Taiping...
zzzzZZZZzzzzz!!
that's how Probono's did
hahahaha



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 no comments :):

Post a Comment