RSS

sometimes i just cant take no more..

There are times you ever see me in a blue moon

But other than that I'm as bright as the sun
But I am a girl, a women to myself, I have my own self recluse
I can't take any longer the feeling of empathy
For everything occurs in front of me,

I have the jealousy fire than burns every bits,
I am sorry to I have to be honest
but it hurts so deeply, the awe feeling i have for you
the string of moments are finally broken,
and there lies you and I, we are nowhere apart

Guilty, as I committed the crime
but i cant lie to myself'
will our story be repeat again?
just for one time, i promise, i'll start the sweetness all over again


sad mood, just probably going to PMS




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 no comments :):

Post a Comment