RSS

dugaan

Have I ever told myself that I will not cry over the paper??

But last nite, I ALMOST shed into tears..
What I expected had come out beyond the limit
This is not a good beginning
SERIOUSLY AKU TAK SUKA SOALAN PHARMACOLOGY TD!!
Macam tak de harapan nak dapat A


Sabar Intan, tak boleh rush into things.
While you were always in the comfort zone,
You have to realize perasaan macam ni lah kawan-kawan kau selalu dapat time mereka tak boleh jawab dalam exam
Cuma kau tak berkesempatan nak rasa je..
Dah dah...jadikan pengajaran, tingkatkan usaha in the future



p/s: Trying to console myself with more upcoming test this week, Parasitology and Non-ruminant production. Hopefully history does not repeat itself.


Been up since 3 am because bloody mosquitoes disturb my sleep. Dahlah tengah frust pastu banyak pulak nyamuk kacau! duhh!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 no comments :):

Post a Comment