RSS

I'll be there before the next teardrop falls

When my thought suddenly reminds of someone, I accidentally remember this song. This song entitled "I'll be there, before the next teardrop falls" performed by Freddy Fender in the late 60's.

Credits to Abah, he's the one introducing this song to me when I was a toddler. I was literally not interested by looking at the title at first but the music drives me crazy. I like oldies love songs ranging from 60's - 80's. I don't know why some people always making fun of me; said I was left behind and "jiwang" hahahaha..so what?? music is the life honey, dont care less what people are going to say.

As I grew older, I got the meaning of all the songs I've been listening since I was a little girl. Truly romantic, and the words are melting oneself down if ever fall in love....

back to the topic

why i like this song??

ANSWER: Relationship

Lets go through the lyrics..

I'll be there before the next teardrop falls

If he brings you happiness
Then i wish you all the best
It's your happiness that matters most of all
But if he ever breaks your heart
If the teardrops ever start
I'll be there before the next teardrop falls

Si te quire de verdad
Y te da felicidad
Te deseo lo mas bueno pa'los dos
Pero si te hace llorar
A mime puedes hablar
Y estare contigo cuando treste estas

I'll be there anytime
You need me by your side
To drive away every teardrop that you cried

And if he ever leaves you blue
Just remember, I love you
And I'll be there before the next teardrop falls
And I'll be there before the next teardrop falls

This is not only about love relationship, but it also can be included in friend relationship. Do we love our friends?? How do we show it to them?? Are we willing to sacrifice to them?? Friends are important part in our life. They are forming half of us and keep us confident embracing the days without parents supervisor....

Aku nak jadi macam dalam lagu ni...caring to all my friends

persoalannya...


Ade ke org yg nak buat cmni kat aku??


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 no comments :):

Post a Comment